Release Notes for DocGen Version 3.2.2
- The “Customize” button should now be visible below all chapters. It used to be hidden in certain cases with some browsers.
- The problem with a document in review not generating a new PDF and showing an older existing version has been fixed.
- Custom chapters (CC) are now saving when clicking “Save”. Please wait a second or two when clicking “Save” for the page to start reloading.
- Changing the profiles under tab “Profiling” automatically triggers affected draft documents to get recreated. Accepted documents and those in review are not considered by the automatic recreation.
Known bugs and inconveniences
- A now fixed bug has replaced some custom chapters (CC) in OMM with a “N/A”. We are currently trying to find all affected chapters and restoring the content that was overwritten. If you encounter cases in your chapters, please let us know by dropping a mail to email@example.com
- Loading times of OM-A are still very long and we’re assessing the possibility to reduce the amount of revisions available to speed up the loading/saving processes with OM-A.
- When restoring default content of a chapter in a draft document, which is not based on the latest master revision available, the restored content will be taken from the latest available NGFT master revison nonetheless.
- Abbreviations might not get replaced in PDF versions of documents due to a memory problem. Especially with large documents like the OM-A. Chapter 6.3 and 6.4 might be considered for example.
Release Notes for DocGen Version 3.2.0
28 January 2021
- Your dashboard now shows the most important links to DocGen related Support and News
- If a document “in review” gets rejected, the document now jumps back to draft state and is identical to the version that has been sent in review.
- In company-specific custom chapters (CC), you may now also edit chapter titles.
- When editing a table in chapter content, the table editing tools keep being visible.
- PDF and DIFF files names are now composed of document name and the master revision number it is based on. Example: OM-A_rev_91.pdf and OM-A_rev_91_diff.pdf
- When editing documents, the layout has been optimized, now showing a wider chapter content.
- Restoring the default content from a company-specific custom chapter (CC) now shows a warning prompt and asks for confirmation, as you loose all custom content when doing so.