Releae Notes for DocGen Version 3.2.0
- Your dashboard now shows the most important links to DocGen related Support and News
- If a document “in review” gets rejected, the document now jumps back to draft state and is identical to the version that has been sent in review.
- In company-specific custom chapters (CC), you may now also edit chapter titles.
- When editing a table in chapter content, the table editing tools keep being visible.
- PDF and DIFF files names are now composed of document name and the master revision number it is based on. Example: OM-A_rev_91.pdf and OM-A_rev_91_diff.pdf
- When editing documents, the layout has been optimized, now showing a wider chapter content.
- Restoring the default content from a company-specific custom chapter (CC) now shows a warning prompt and asks for confirmation, as you loose all custom content when doing so.
Known bugs and inconveniences
We’re aware of the following problems that still persist and will be addressed in upcoming updates with hight priority:
- When restoring default content of a chapter in a draft document, which is not based on the latest master revision available, the restored content will be taken from the latest NGFT master revison nonetheless.
- Abbreviations might not get replaced in PDF versions of documents due to a memory problem. Especially with large documents like the OM-A. We’re already working on a fix for this.